SBI KYC Form PDF Download link is available below in the article, Download PDF of SBI KYC Form by using the direct link given below the content.
SBI KYC form is filled for the information of the customer and whose full form is Know Your Customer. If you are an existing customer of State Bank of India and need to fill KYC form for any details updates or any other purpose then you can download the form from the direct download link given below. Also why KYC is required to be filled? What documents need to be attached? What is the process of KYC is explained below.
|PDF Name||SBI KYC Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Category||Banking & Finance|
|Source / Credits||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI KYC Form PDF – KYC Application Form
If you are an SBI customer then you must be aware that every customer will be required to fill out KYC at some point or the other so let’s go through this form. KYC is a template used in the banking and financial sector. So banks and any other company verify you only through KYC. In the process of KYC, you are asked for a few documents along with this form, and the same is called KYC. And KYC form differs from bank to bank and the SBI KYC Form is different compared to others.
As you know that banking system means a financial process and there you have to submit a KYC form to complete one step to another. Also, you need to fill KYC form to update the new ATM and mobile number, name, and address change in SBI’s system.
What are the documents to be attached with the SBI KYC form?
Basically, you need to attach two types of documents with the PAN card which are POI and POA whose full form is Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. So I have listed below two categories of valid documents.
POI (Proof of Identity)
You have to choose one from the list as identity proof.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Pan card.
- Identity card issued with applicant’s Photo by Central/State Government and its Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to Universities, Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council, etc., to their Members; and Credit cards/Debit cards issued by Banks.
POA (Proof of Address)
- Voter ID.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Registered lease.
- Sale Agreement of Residence.
- Driving license.
- Flat Maintenance Bill.
- Insurance copy.
- Utility Bills such as telephone bills, electricity bills, gas bills, etc.
What are the things to be filled in SBI KYC Form?
- Personal details such as name, father name, gender, nationality, dob, etc.
- Pan details.
- Aadhaar details.
- Address detail.
- Income details.
What are the things to be kept in mind while filling SBI KYC form?
- You need to fill the field just like the document.
- Documents must be submitted in self-attested copies.
- Original documents should be brought to the bank for verification.
- PAN card is compulsory.
- A recent passport-size photo must be attached.
SBI KYC Form PDF Download Link
REPORT THIS If you are facing an error on downloading this PDF or the link is not working. Apart from this, if you feel any other problem with it, please Leave a Comment / Feedback. If SBI KYC Form PDF is copyright material Report This. We will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
However, you can download this form from the official website by clicking here.
Click here to be redirected to the home page.